Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter

2 posters

Go down

Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter Empty Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter

Post by Arogun Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter
Having won the title of European champions, the Blues now have to earn it. Al Hain-Cole expects Di Matteo's exciting attack to light up a high-scoring game at the DW Stadium

Arogun
WPF Leader
WPF Leader

My Club Support : Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter P1210

NPF Points : 353

Back to top Go down

Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter Empty Re: Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter

Post by Monsterman Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Arogun wrote:Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter
Having won the title of European champions, the Blues now have to earn it. Al Hain-Cole expects Di Matteo's exciting attack to light up a high-scoring game at the DW Stadium

Winning Wigan at home would be exciting thin for me but it would be vry hard o
Monsterman
Monsterman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : Wigan - Chelsea Preview: Expect the Blues' new recruits to sparkle in a high-scoring encounter P1210

NPF Points : 75

Back to top Go down