Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barcelona completes Alba transfer

+2
venusg
Mark
6 posters

Go down

Barcelona completes Alba transfer Empty Barcelona completes Alba transfer

Post by Mark Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:44 am

Barcelona have completed the transfer of Jordi Alba from Valencia for a fee of 14 million euros. The La Liga giants confirmed on their official website on Thursday that the left-back has signed a contract until 2017. Barca had reached an agreement with Valencia over a transfer fee at the end of June and the Spain international has now signed his contract upon successful completion of a medical.
Alba, who was unveiled to fans on the Camp Nou pitch on Thursday, spoke of his delight at returning to the club at a press conference. "I'm very happy to come back home to my family and my people," the left-back, who was released from Barca in 2005, told reporters. "And thanks to the fans who came to the stadium. I did not expect so many people to come. I'd like to thank all those
who made it possible to return home."
Barca vice-president Joseph Maria Bartomeu also spoke of his delight at the completion of the transfer, and revealed that director of football Andoni Zubizarreta had been keeping tabs on the 23-year-old for some time. "We're very excited. We all know about him - he went out to make a career and is coming home now. We have a long history here," Bartomeu said. "It was a goal the club had sought for a long time. Zubi (Zubizarreta) told us about his interest in Alba more than a year ago." The Euro 2012 winner, who has a 90 million euro buy-out clause in his deal, came through the ranks in Catalunya, before being let go and eventually breaking into the first team at Mestalla.
Mark
Mark
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Barcelona completes Alba transfer P2810

NPF Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Barcelona completes Alba transfer Empty Re: Barcelona completes Alba transfer

Post by venusg Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 am

Goal.com has it that Alba said Messi will help him improve in Barca. He just a young promising guy.
venusg
venusg
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : Barcelona completes Alba transfer P2810

NPF Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Mark wrote:Barcelona have completed the transfer of Jordi Alba from Valencia for a fee of 14 million euros. The La Liga giants confirmed on their official website on Thursday that the left-back has signed a contract until 2017. Barca had reached an agreement with Valencia over a transfer fee at the end of June and the Spain international has now signed his contract upon successful completion of a medical.
Alba, who was unveiled to fans on the Camp Nou pitch on Thursday, spoke of his delight at returning to the club at a press conference. "I'm very happy to come back home to my family and my people," the left-back, who was released from Barca in 2005, told reporters. "And thanks to the fans who came to the stadium. I did not expect so many people to come. I'd like to thank all those
who made it possible to return home."
Barca vice-president Joseph Maria Bartomeu also spoke of his delight at the completion of the transfer, and revealed that director of football Andoni Zubizarreta had been keeping tabs on the 23-year-old for some time. "We're very excited. We all know about him - he went out to make a career and is coming home now. We have a long history here," Bartomeu said. "It was a goal the club had sought for a long time. Zubi (Zubizarreta) told us about his interest in Alba more than a year ago." The Euro 2012 winner, who has a 90 million euro buy-out clause in his deal, came through the ranks in Catalunya, before being let go and eventually breaking into the first team at Mestalla.

drinkers

I am happy to see this guy return. I watched him play in Euro 2012. Oh! he was very lovely bowing
Lillian
Lillian
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Barcelona completes Alba transfer P1610

NPF Points : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsterman Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:50 pm

venusg wrote:Goal.com has it that Alba said Messi will help him improve in Barca. He just a young promising guy.

Really Welcome Alba> Be ready for great defense of hot attacks from Real Madrid players and all counter attacks
we go beat dem
Monsterman
Monsterman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : Barcelona completes Alba transfer P1210

NPF Points : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Fakegun Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Monsterman wrote:
venusg wrote:Goal.com has it that Alba said Messi will help him improve in Barca. He just a young promising guy.

Really Welcome Alba> Be ready for great defense of hot attacks from Real Madrid players and all counter attacks
we go beat dem

I laughing
Fakegun
Fakegun
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Barcelona completes Alba transfer P3010

NPF Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Fakegun wrote:
Monsterman wrote:

we go beat dem

I laughing

Actually, many more counter attackers but just know that it can be prevented if they hold tight. Don't you see how Spain defence formation was? I know Tito will be making thoughts to copy that formation.
Paradise
Paradise
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

My Club Support : Barcelona completes Alba transfer P1610

NPF Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down