Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52 latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe

3 posters

Go down

Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move  Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52  latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe Empty Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52 latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe

Post by Arogun Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Fenerbahce have completed the signing of Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt for a fee of around 700,000 GBP.

Arogun
WPF Leader
WPF Leader

My Club Support :   Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move  Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52  latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe P1210

NPF Points : 353

Back to top Go down

Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move  Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52  latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe Empty Re: Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52 latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe

Post by Monsterman Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

I don't believe that until I check it up at Liverpool website
Monsterman
Monsterman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support :   Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move  Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52  latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe P1210

NPF Points : 75

Back to top Go down

Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move  Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52  latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe Empty Re: Dirk Kuyt completes Fenerbahce move Dirk_18_Kuyt: Enjoyed my first game with Fenerbahce Already looking forward to the next friendly against newcastle on Saturday!! Dirk Kuyt - 16 Jul 2012 15:52 latest tweet from TweetMyGoal.com Dirk Kuyt completes Fe

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down