Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in...

+2
DeSwimmer
Seater
6 posters

Go down

Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... Empty Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in...

Post by Seater Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/20/sir-alex-ferguson-manchester-united?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

The end of 2012/2013 season may be the right time for Sir Alex Ferguson to be relieved of his duty as the manager, after what he did and is still doing at this great club, Manchester United.

He made a statement at end of last season, which said he plans to retire from management into an ambassadorial role in 2 or 3 years. I insist within me that a experienced coach is needed for his replace.

Pep Guardiola, the great coach of FC Barcelona has official and recently announced his
resignation as the head coach of Barcelona. He said that he'll take a break from football. With every believe i got I'm sure he won't stay out of the spotlight for that long. In one or two years time, great Man united and we all will be hoping to see Pep Guardiola not Jose
Mourinho, as the new manager of this mighty Manchester United!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2136320/Pep-Guardiola-insists-hell-manage-again.html
Seater
Seater
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P3910

NPF Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... Empty Re: Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in...

Post by DeSwimmer Fri May 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Pep to go Man Utd?

I think Barca fans wouldn't love to see that
DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer
Admin
Admin

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P1610

NPF Points : 93

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... Empty Re: Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in...

Post by Seater Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Man United is not their rivary like the Real Madrid. The barca fans has nothing to be sad for.
Seater
Seater
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P3910

NPF Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xflint Sat May 19, 2012 10:23 am

Pep Guardiola may not take that chance
Xflint
Xflint
WPF Global Moderator
WPF Global Moderator

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P2910

NPF Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 am

I don't want him in this club. We could get another legendary coach to carry on with the management when Ferguson is gone. Pep may turn our players into barca playing style and i think that's not what great Manchester U needs.
Zenith
Zenith
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P3010

NPF Points : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat May 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Pep Guardiola going to Man Utd is in a bit chance and Liverpool wants him in as well.
Paradise
Paradise
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P1610

NPF Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Pep is ne'er going to Man U but Liverpool.
Mark
Mark
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P2810

NPF Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Pep is ne'er going to Man U but Liverpool.
Mark
Mark
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Pep Guardiola to Manage Manchester United in... P2810

NPF Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down