Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan

2 posters

Go down

United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan Empty United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan

Post by Bad_boy Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Manchester United are in talks with Benfica over a move for midfielder Nicolas Gaitan, according to the player's agent.
A fee of around 29.3 million pounds is thought to be on the table to bring the Argentina international to Old Trafford, with manager Sir Alex Ferguson desperate to improve his midfield.

Gaitan, 23, only signed for the Liga Sagres runners-up last season but has made a big impact and tops the Champions League assists chart this term.

Jose Irribaran, the player's official agent, said there had been informal talks between United and Benfica.

"I have not received any contact from United, but there have been conversations between the clubs," he told Antena.

"If these talks progress, then we will get our time to speak."

"But Nico is very happy at Benfica and is looking forward to enjoying a successful season."United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan 16331h10

http://sports.opera.com/?sport=news&page=news&view=article&news_id=16332&localization_id=www
Bad_boy
Bad_boy
WPF Staff
WPF Staff

My Club Support : United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan P2810

NPF Points : 30

Back to top Go down

United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan Empty Re: United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan

Post by DeSwimmer Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Sir Alex will take up this guy
DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer
Admin
Admin

My Club Support : United in talks with Benfica´s Gaitan P1610

NPF Points : 93

Back to top Go down