Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psquare mom burial notice

4 posters

Go down

psquare mom burial notice Empty psquare mom burial notice

Post by godwin33 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:20 am

P-Square's Mum to be Buried on August 2nd
...The body of the mother of multiple award-winning singers, P-Square, Mrs. Josephine Okoye, 62, which is currently in a Lagos private mortuary, will be laid to rest in her husband’s house at Ifite-Dunu, Akwa Village, Anambra State on Thursday, 2 August, 2012.

godwin33
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : psquare mom burial notice P1610

NPF Points : 34

Back to top Go down

psquare mom burial notice Empty Re: psquare mom burial notice

Post by DeSwimmer Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:18 pm

The singing duo’s mother, who passed on after a heart surgery in India, is believed to be prepared to receive a one in town burial ceremony. Talebearers disclosed that the Okoye brothers led by Jude Engees Okoye, have spent almost N50m on the burial rites for their late mother.

It was also disclosed that the brothers have spent so much in giving their mother a well-befitting and world class burial for who they refer to as the only pillar of support behind the P-Square success.

Services of M.I.C for casket provision as well as interment celebrations have also been contracted. It was also gathered that Peter and Paul have promised to spare no cost in ensuring that their late mother is well laid to rest.

While some of the preparations and items that have seen the brothers spending so much include transporting her remains back to Nigeria; building a mausoleum; ordering for a very expensive casket; engaging services of burial team and event managers as well as catering for i bbnvited guests and colleagues.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/08/p-square-blow-n50million-on-mums-burial.html
DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer
Admin
Admin

My Club Support : psquare mom burial notice P1610

NPF Points : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsterman Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:14 am

Sumtimes I just feel that we nigerians are very foolish and stupid especially we the Easterns cos the northerns can't waste 1m naira for a stone and dead being.
Monsterman
Monsterman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : psquare mom burial notice P1210

NPF Points : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Basker Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 am

Monsterman wrote:Sumtimes I just feel that we nigerians are very foolish and stupid especially we the Easterns cos the northerns can't waste 1m naira for a stone and dead being.

Lets say 30million Naira was donated to the helpless, poor and beggers and 20million spent for the burial it would have been a better plans cos now that 50 mil is over.
Basker
Basker
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : psquare mom burial notice P510

NPF Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down