Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barca announce record profits of €48m

5 posters

Go down

Barca announce record profits of €48m Empty Barca announce record profits of €48m

Post by Monsterman Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:39 pm

FC Barcelona announce record revenues of €494.9M FC Barcelona have closed the season 2011/12 with record revenues and profits, as announced by the clubs financial vice-president Javier Faus. During the season 2011/12, the club earned €494.9 million, while expenses were revealed to be €441.1 million. Operating profits were recorded at €125.8 million, Profits before taxes at €53.7M, and the Net profit at €48.8 million. The Net debt, which was €420 million two years ago, has now been downgraded to €335million.
Compared with the previous year, the Club has increased revenue by €21.5million and has
reduced expenses by €31.5million, figures which by far exceed the budget forecast from an year ago. Javier Faus has emphasized that these dramatic results have been achieved without the need to sell assets or any of the first team players. In addition, investments have been made on players (Cesc and Alexis) which have exceeded the business plan of the Board. Regarding income, highlighting
the growth of 11% as much on marketing as on issues related to
the Camp Nou. “The
improvements in attendance and ticketing services have been dramatic”, said Faus. However, he acknowledged that the media income, primarily related to
television rights, “have peaked and we do not expect increases in the next 5 years.” The saving of variables As for expenses, which have
been reduced by 6.6% over the previous year, Javier Faus has
clarified the impact on variables the club not having won the
league was €12million net. “If we had won the league overall profit would be €36 million and would have still remained the highest in history,” he said, recalling that “it is not true to say that the club not winning the league has won us €50 million.” Saving these variables have had a positive impact on the closure of this year, but they are not the only one. There are also other important contributions, positive deviations with respect to the budget and the improvements with respect to the profit – the improved sales in FCB stores and Nike Megastore, the savings that were made by outsourcing Barca TV, selling Maxwell and other youth transfers, training and assignment rights, among others. As for the negative deviations, the main impact on the accounts was been made by the liquidation of the contracts of Hleb and Henry. The salary, stable The salaries, including all sports
sections of the Club, has been reduced slightly to €298 million, in line with the salaries of the past three years. “It’s difficult to reduce this figure further and still maintain stability,” said Javier Faus, who expressed his satisfaction that this puts the revenue to salary ratio at 61%,
close to the optimal sustainable figure of 55%. As Sandro Rosell announced while discussing the balance of the season, the club devoted much of those profits to reduce the net debt, which was lowered
from €365 million at the end of June 2011, to 335 million euros at 30 June 2012, according to audited figures. In the past two seasons, the net debt was reduced by almost €100 million
euros.

Source:
Read more: http://
www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/fc-barcelona-announce-record-revenues-of-e494-9m/#ixzz21BX0K6bS
Monsterman
Monsterman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : Barca announce record profits of €48m P1210

NPF Points : 75

Back to top Go down

Barca announce record profits of €48m Empty Re: Barca announce record profits of €48m

Post by immesd Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm

This is not too bad coz Barcelona is a big club anyway.

immesd
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : Barca announce record profits of €48m P3010

NPF Points : 63

Back to top Go down

Barca announce record profits of €48m Empty Re: Barca announce record profits of €48m

Post by Horseman Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Wow! We didn't carry La Liga and we made more profit. I wonder what would have happened if we had carried la liga and Cl
Horseman
Horseman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : Barca announce record profits of €48m P1610

NPF Points : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavison Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 pm

I have been sad over our performance last season. But this thread cheers me up at least.
Xavison
Xavison
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

NPF Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by godwin33 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 am

ya, we are d best

godwin33
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

NPF Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down