Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion

4 posters

Go down

Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion Empty Lens confirm Chelsea interest in Eden Hazard's brother

Post by Arogun Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

The French club's sporting director Antoine Sibierski has revealed the west London side are considering moving for the 19-year-old after he rejected a recent contract offer

Arogun
WPF Leader
WPF Leader

My Club Support : Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion P1210

NPF Points : 353

Back to top Go down

Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion Empty Eden Hazard's brother set for Chelsea switch

Post by playkidmicheal Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Lens sporting director Antoine Sibierski has admitted the west London side's interest in the player after the winger turned down a new contract at the French club

playkidmicheal
WPF Leader
WPF Leader

My Club Support : Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion P1610

NPF Points : 339

Back to top Go down

Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion Empty Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion

Post by Gutman Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Thorgan Hazard looks set to join his older brother Eden at Chelsea.
Lens sporting director Antoine Sibierski admitted on Thursday the Ligue 1 club are resigned to losing the under-19 Belgium international.

Eden Hazard completed his move to Stamford Bridge in June for a fee rumoured to be about 32 million pounds, and it appears that Thorgan has decided that his future also lies in London.

Lens sporting director, Antoine Sibierski said at first he had no intention of letting the leave, but he is willing to let the player leave to join the Champions League winners.

Sibierski told the official club website: "It should be official tomorrow. (When I arrived) there was no intention of letting him go and I met him very quickly after my arrival to show my confidence in him.

"He still had one year left and it was proposed he extended it but he told me eye to eye that did not interest him and he wanted to leave Lens.

"I realised 48 hours later why, when I learned Chelsea wanted him. I understand."

Lens coach Jean-Louis Garcia stated: "He is a boy of 19, his elder brother signs for Chelsea and he is urged to do so by the same club, who won the Champions League.

"Congratulations to Thorgan. Unfortunately we cannot go against such an opportunity. Good luck to him."

http://sports.opera.com/?sport=soccer&page=news&view=article&news_id=52827&localization_id=www
Gutman
Gutman
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

NPF Points : 15

Back to top Go down

Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion Empty Re: Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion

Post by Monsterman Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Two brothers in on club? Devil Evil
I just hate this thing abeg
Monsterman
Monsterman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

NPF Points : 75

Back to top Go down

Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion Empty Re: Hazard brothers set for Chelsea reunion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down