Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Rumour thread

4 posters

Go down

Transfer Rumour thread Empty Transfer Rumour thread

Post by Stormover Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Here is a transfer rumour thread for all Ac milan
Stormover
Stormover
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : Transfer Rumour thread P2410

NPF Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumour thread Empty Re: Transfer Rumour thread

Post by Paradise Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm

AC Milan are hoping to sign Kaka on a one-year loan deal to avoid paying Real Madrid a transfer fee.
Milan chief Adriano Galliani hinted at a move for the Brazil international earlier this week, with Kaka's agent confirming on Wednesday that talks have already taken place, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

Milan can only afford the 30-year-old with Real Madrid's help as they are only willing to offer the attacking midfielder an annual salary of five million euros rather than the 10m he currently earns.

Reports from Spain suggest that Madrid have set a 25m asking price for Kaka, but the Serie A side have no intention to pay such a transfer fee due to their financial difficulties.

Instead, Milan hope that the La Liga champions will allow the player to leave on loan without compensation, while also paying 50 per cent of his current wages.

Both clubs have yet to meet to discuss a potential transfer, but Galliani is expected to arrange a meeting with Madrid president Florentino Perez to look into the possibility of re-signing the playmaker.
Paradise
Paradise
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

My Club Support : Transfer Rumour thread P1610

NPF Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by TreachX Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Paradise wrote:AC Milan are hoping to sign Kaka on a one-year loan deal to avoid paying Real Madrid a transfer fee.
Milan chief Adriano Galliani hinted at a move for the Brazil international earlier this week, with Kaka's agent confirming on Wednesday that talks have already taken place, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

Milan can only afford the 30-year-old with Real Madrid's help as they are only willing to offer the attacking midfielder an annual salary of five million euros rather than the 10m he currently earns.

Reports from Spain suggest that Madrid have set a 25m asking price for Kaka, but the Serie A side have no intention to pay such a transfer fee due to their financial difficulties.

Instead, Milan hope that the La Liga champions will allow the player to leave on loan without compensation, while also paying 50 per cent of his current wages.

Both clubs have yet to meet to discuss a potential transfer, but Galliani is expected to arrange a meeting with Madrid president Florentino Perez to look into the possibility of re-signing the playmaker.

Milan will be set to have him. Don't worry
TreachX
TreachX
WPF Staff
WPF Staff

My Club Support : Transfer Rumour thread P1210

NPF Points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by godwin33 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 am

i bet u dey are not lifting a trophy dis season

godwin33