Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest

+16
vandapue
dejhiano
calme4top
Zenith
Stormover
Xflint
Forumfather
Horseman
Geaty
Vivian
Dews
Godfather
Barcaman
Monsterman
DeSwimmer
Paradise
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest - Page 2 Empty Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest

Post by Paradise Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

The forum Administrators, Moderators and Staffs wishes to open a contest in Nigeria palace forum which is mainly based for soccer club fans in Nigeria.

WHAT IS THE PRIZE?:
N3,000 to your Bank account or N3,000 Airtime to your phone in all networks In Nigeria.

HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE TO GET THE PRIZE?:
The contest will be drawn to an end at the end of the month and three members with the highest posts will win the prize
1. First Prize N3,000 or N3,000 airtime
2. Second Prize N2,000 or N2,000 airtime
3. Third Prize N1,500 or N1,500 airtime

HOW IT WORKS:
It would be counted on the Top Posting User this Month. And every invalid post will be deleted by the forum Moderators and Staff Every post you make you will it will be counted and at the end of the month top three posters will get N3,000 or N3,000 airtime, N2,000 Naira or N2,000 airtime and N1,500 0r N1,500 airtime demanding on thier position. And if your posted is deleted you will lose the count that is assigned to that particular post that is deleted.

IS IT ONLY FOOTBALL FANS/ LOVERS WILL JOIN THE FORUM?
No! Absolutely No. If you don’t fan any club at all you can you can choose this Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest - Page 2 P1810 when selecting your club support during registration.

IS IT ONLY FOOTBALL FANS/ LOVERS WILL WIN THE PRIZE?
No! Absolutely No. the contest/ prize is for all members of this forum.

IS IT A MUST THAT I WILL POST IN THE FOOTBALL BOARDS TO WIN THE PRIZE?
No! The forum has a wide board to post for every valid post. Which means that if your club support is “Manchester United or Napoli” you can still post in Love/Romance board, and many orders apart from “Free Advert”

WHEN DO I GET MY PRIZE?
The prize will be delivered to your “Bank Account” and “E-mail” or “Forum PM” will be sent to you if you provide your Bank Account Number, Account Name and Branch Only. If you want it cash but if you prefer airtime, just Send a PM your mobiles number to any of the Administrators “DeSwimmer” or “Paradise” and the airtime will be sent to your mobile number.

HOW MANY MORE CONTEST WILL THE FORUM HOLD?
The forum will still hold about five more contest and the prizes will be delivered with the same procedure.

Please Note: The contest will begin on the 1st August 2012 to end on 31st August, 2012
Clapping drinkers Clapping shut up

Banks

1. First Bank
2. Zenith Bank
3. Oceanic Bank now Ecobank
4. Fidelity Bank
5. Finbank now First Monument Bank

Other Awards Made By Nigerian Palace Forum

Last edited by Paradise on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Paradise
Paradise
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

My Club Support : Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest - Page 2 P1610

NPF Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest

Post by DeSwimmer Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 pm

FORUM CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY THROWN OPEN

IT BEGINS AUGUST 1st, 2012 - AUGUST 31st 2012

DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer
Admin
Admin

My Club Support : Nigerian Palace Forum N3,000 or N3,000 airtime contest - Page 2 P1610

NPF Points : 93

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2