Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China

4 posters

Go down

Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China Empty Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China

Post by Horseman Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Nigeria is to have its communication satellite NIGCOMSAT1R launched in China next week, the government announced on Wednesday.
The planned launch comes three years after the first communication satellite was deorbited in 2008.
The new satellite is to be blasted off at no cost to the government and that is because NIGCOMSAT 1 was fully insured.
Nigerian Minister of Communication Technology Omobolaji Johnson told reporters in the capital Abuja that the new satellite is a replacement of NIGCOMSAT1 which was deorbited in 2008.
She added that NIGCOMSAT 1R will complement the efforts of the ministry of communications technology to roll out assisting infrastructure both in rural, semi urban and urban areas.

http://www.naijabb.com
Horseman
Horseman
WPF Amateur
WPF Amateur

My Club Support : Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China P1610

NPF Points : 76

Back to top Go down

Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China Empty Re: Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China

Post by Manmarkman Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 pm

:wpf1.2:

That is really great. I love that

wpf2.5
But i would have loved it to be in US
Manmarkman
Manmarkman
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China P2810

NPF Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China Empty Re: Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China

Post by DeSwimmer Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Nigeria is to have its communication satellite NIGCOMSAT1R launched in China next week, the government announced on Wednesday.
The planned launch comes three years after the first communication satellite was deorbited in 2008.
The new satellite is to be blasted off at no cost to the government and that is because NIGCOMSAT 1 was fully insured.
Nigerian Minister of Communication Technology Omobolaji Johnson told reporters in the capital Abuja that the new satellite is a replacement of NIGCOMSAT1 which was deorbited in 2008.
She added that NIGCOMSAT 1R will complement the efforts of the ministry of communications technology to roll out assisting infrastructure both in rural, semi urban and urban areas.

That's an improvement
DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer
Admin
Admin

My Club Support : Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China P1610

NPF Points : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Fakegun Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Naija should be fast in thinking lol wpf2.5
Fakegun
Fakegun
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : Nigeria To Launch Satellite In China P3010

NPF Points : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down