Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most difficult topic in Mathematics

2 posters

Go down

The most difficult topic in Mathematics Empty The most difficult topic in Mathematics

Post by Basker Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 am

Mathematicians will argue that maths is not difficult but you do you believe it? If you believe them it is your own wahala. All i know is that no matter how good you are in any course or subject you will definitely find one topic boring or difficult. So if there is any topic in mathematice you are finding difficult list here.
If you are in higher institution and you had problem understanding one topic or two in Maths in your secondary level you can join the thread.

Basker
Basker
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : The most difficult topic in Mathematics P510

NPF Points : 9

Back to top Go down

The most difficult topic in Mathematics Empty Re: The most difficult topic in Mathematics

Post by Sweathoney Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 am

Basker wrote:Mathematicians will argue that maths is not difficult but you do you believe it? If you believe them it is your own wahala. All i know is that no matter how good you are in any course or subject you will definitely find one topic boring or difficult. So if there is any topic in mathematice you are finding difficult list here.
If you are in higher institution and you had problem understanding one topic or two in Maths in your secondary level you can join the thread.

Actually I agree with you that maths is had and stressful. But i am really enjoying it.

Hardest Topic: Construction and Locus.
Best Topics: Indecies and logarithm and algebriac equations
Sweathoney
Sweathoney
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : The most difficult topic in Mathematics P3010

NPF Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum