Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What trophy do you think we wil win next season

+2
Paradise
Geaty
6 posters

Go down

What do you think we'll win next season?

What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_lcap33%What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_lcap0%What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_lcap0%What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_lcap17%What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_lcap17%What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_lcap16%What trophy do you think we wil win next season I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

What trophy do you think we wil win next season Empty What trophy do you think we wil win next season

Post by Geaty Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 am

Want to share thread with Madrid supporters what trophies are to win this coming season? As we know that last season was pretty good we won la liga even with a record and la liga is still ours this coming season.
Geaty
Geaty
WPF Moderator
WPF Moderator

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P3910

NPF Points : 38

Back to top Go down

What trophy do you think we wil win next season Empty Re: What trophy do you think we wil win next season

Post by Paradise Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 am

Lol! Geaty you voted every thing!
Paradise
Paradise
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P1610

NPF Points : 213

Back to top Go down

What trophy do you think we wil win next season Empty Re: What trophy do you think we wil win next season

Post by Xflint Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Real will not win everything another team need a trophy at least
Xflint
Xflint
WPF Global Moderator
WPF Global Moderator

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P2910

NPF Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by T-bag Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

I would wish that we could dominate just everything, all trophies that would be a lot of more records
T-bag
T-bag
WPF Baby
WPF Baby

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P3010

NPF Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by T-bag Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:11 pm

I would wish that we could dominate just everything, all trophies that would be a lot of more records
T-bag
T-bag
WPF Baby
WPF Baby

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P3010

NPF Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverputt Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Real Madrid will win nothing this season
Liverputt
Liverputt
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P2810

NPF Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Dews Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:12 am

winning everything is very possible but i would prefer La Liga and Uefa CL this season.
Dews
Dews
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support : What trophy do you think we wil win next season P3910

NPF Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum