Nigerian Palace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messi's girlfriend gives birth to a new baby boy

2 posters

Go down

Messi's girlfriend gives birth to a new baby boy  Empty Messi's girlfriend gives birth to a new baby boy

Post by Paradise Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:08 am

The Barcelona forward has become a father for the first time after his partner, Antonella Roccuzzo, gave birth to a baby boy, who is to be named Thiago. Messi set to become father Messi: There's no tension with David Villa Barcelona star Lionel Messi has become a father for the first time after his girlfriend, Antonella Roccuzzo, gave birth to a baby boy, Thiago.

After several hours, the boy was born just after 17:00CET, with Roccuzzo surrounded by family and friends, including Messi's parents, Jorge and Celia.
"Today, I am the happiest man in the world," Messi wrote on his official Facebook page.
"My son was born, and I thank God for this gift! Thanks to my family for the support. A hug to everyone."
Despite becoming a father, Messi will be available for selection for the Blaugrana against Celta Vigo
on Saturday.

http://www.favouriteforum.com/t349-messi-s-girlfriend-gives-birth-to-a-new-baby-boy
Paradise
Paradise
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

My Club Support : Messi's girlfriend gives birth to a new baby boy  P1610

NPF Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Messi's girlfriend gives birth to a new baby boy  Empty Re: Messi's girlfriend gives birth to a new baby boy

Post by rocky Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:32 pm

hey friends, if you are on 2go, u can add me, i have some nice stuffs 4 u ok, my id <donsteevie> or u can call +2348162759872 for more he;p or enquiries. please note that my offer is limited for ONLY serious people as there's a lot of stuff to be given out.
thanks and God bless.

rocky
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

NPF Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum