How did Chelsea fans celebrate in your area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How did Chelsea fans celebrate in your area

Post by Lillian on Sun May 20, 2012 2:45 pm

In my area probably in my street people got drunk blasting bottle into piece.
Thousands of voice was fringing the atomsphere in songs and shouts.

Could anybody share how chelsea fans disturbed their street or celebrated their victory.
Lillian
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How did Chelsea fans celebrate in your area

Post by Xflint on Sun May 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Much drinking right now a man walked into a bar "A chelsea fan" and declared free drink.

Wow! Who am i to rebuff this though am not a Chelsea fan. Loooool

===========================================================================================================
Xflint
WPF Global Moderator
WPF Global Moderator

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian on Sun May 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Several Nigerian cities threw street parties as Chelsea and their Nigeria star Mikel Obi won their first-ever Champions League Saturday.
In Jos, the birth place of Mikel and where his family still lives,
thousands of fans poured out on to the streets in wide jubilation, singing and dancing.
Many of them wore Mikel's Chelsea number 12 jersey shirt and other regalia to display their support for the midfielder and his English club.
The Obis' and a close confidant of Mikel Obi, Babawo Mohammed will host neighbours and fans today as part of celebration. "I don't know Chelsea have fans like that until after the final. The
streets of Jos were crowded with happy,” Mohammed said, “Mikel’s parents will host neighbours and some fans in their family house to thank God for this favour. I too will do same in my house. It is worth celebrating. "One of the ecstatic fans Jerry Udoh told, "I am very happy, because I thought it was over when they (Bayern) were awarded a
penalty. I have never seen this kind jubilation. This was the day I knew that Chelsa enjoy such great support. “I am also happy for Mikel. He deserved it"
The celebrations were
spontaneous as excited fans stormed the streets of neighbourhoods like
Tundunwada, Mosalachi Jumma Street, Angwan Rukuba, Rukuba Road, Plateau Agricultural Development Area, Stadium Road to mention but a few. Owners of beer parlours and eateries recorded massive sales as people celebrated by feasting all night long.
In Enugu, a fan is critically ill after he broke his skull on Lagos Street in Asata after a car he was standing on swerved sharply and he fell off.
It was a carnival complete with
traditional masquerade displays along Bissalla Road,
Independence Layout and loud-sounding fireworks screamed through the night sky on Nza Street and Maryland. Car tyres were burnt on Zik
Avenue and Agbani Road as part of the victory party.
In Lagos, fans across Okota, Ilasamaja and Ikotun trooped out in large number after the match to celebrate with a lot of fireworks and bangers, singing
the praise of their Chelsea heroes.
A fan painted a live cow in Chelsea colours, complete with their club crest before the final. Lagos fan Henry Nkem Okon said, "I wish I were rich now because I would have thrown a big party. But now I have to join my fellow fans to dance on the streets. “I am over the moon for ‘The Blues’ and Mikel in particular. He really played well in the final." In the country’s capital city Abuja, the celebrations were low-keyed but on the densely, poor outskirts of Nyanya, Lugbe, Kuje and Karu Chelsea fans danced and sang in joy after the final at the Allianz Arena.

Source:
www.mtnfootball.com/europe/uefa-champions-league/news/2012/may/nigeria-erupts-in-joy-for-chelsea.html
Lillian
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xflint on Mon May 21, 2012 4:57 pm

:wpf1.0:

That is madness

===========================================================================================================
Xflint
WPF Global Moderator
WPF Global Moderator

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Mon May 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Xflint: This is madness

Loooool.

Our first time of stabbing the air with the trophy. I will call it real mission accomplished.
Mark
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutman on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:27 am

Mark wrote:

Loooool.

Our first time of stabbing the air with the trophy. I will call it real mission accomplished.
lies

Mark you are a Liverpool fan why this sudden siding. Lol! I'm beginning to be afraid shameful
Gutman
WPF Novice
WPF Novice

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wimpy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 am

Gutman wrote:
Mark wrote:

Loooool.

lies

Mark you are a Liverpool fan why this sudden siding. Lol! I'm beginning to be afraid shameful

You should have known that may of our co-english league club was never in support that we should we the trophy mostly Aresnal fans here in Nigeria. I don't he meant what he said lies

Wimpy
WPF Beginner
WPF Beginner

My Club Support :

NPF Points : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top